Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A work in progress

After hearing Val explain the concept of a 30 before 30 list, I decided to take her advice and create a 35 before 35 list. It's harder than I thought it would be. I have a few in the unlikely-to-ever-happen category, and a few in the easy-peasy category. It's the middle category, where I'd have to stretch myself just enough, that I have problems with. Any suggestions?

I Googled 30 before 30 to see what other people have come up with. I was amazed. And I concluded that I must be one of the most boring people EVER. Most of these lists are filled with international experiences and risky endeavors that I scoff to even picture myself doing. Hitchhike around the world? Learn Indonesian? Mine opals in the Australian outback? Seriously? Who has time to do all that? Who has the money to do all that? I must be poor, too.

So does anyone have suggestions for a 35 before 35 list? Besides living in Bali for a month or bicycling from Canada to Mexico city, that is.

No comments: