Sunday, August 24, 2008

New design, new life

Actually, the new design of my page and my new life aren't related at all, but I wanted to conserve space and only have one blog. So, I'll start with the new design.

Val said that I needed to change my blogger page so that you could see the posting date. My old design wouldn't allow me to do that, so I changed it. I like the new page better! What do you think? Unfortunately, changing the layout made me lose my links, and I don't remember which links I had. If you would like to be added to my link list, please let me know.

Moving on to my new life...

On August 15, I became unemployed. And I plan to stay that way for at least a few months while I finish student teaching. It's exciting to be in the classroom, but difficult as well because the classroom teacher and I are alike in all the worst ways. So far, I've only gone to a few in-service trainings and observed the first few days of school, so there's nothing too interesting to report. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: